Monday, February 13, 2012

Stay Tuned

Not only is tomorrow Valentines Day, but this week is also the week I get to see the Broadway production of the Lion King for the 4th time. I could not be more excited! Can you tell it is my favorite??

I also have a lot to catch you up on! Here is an idea of some of the things that have been going on around here:
  1. We got in tune with our artistic side at All Fired Up, and have the new pottery to prove it!
  2. We had a nice birthday dinner for my dad in Williamsburg
  3. I made a quick and simple Valentines Day treat for Jon and his roommates (post coming very shortly!)
  4. I found two small Valentines Day treats at a wonderful little shop in Richmond for my roommates (shh don't tell them yet)
  5. LION KING. Oh don't you worry, there will be a post about it.
  6. And more!
Until then I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment