Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Achy Breaky Heart

Have you ever woken up in the morning, deeply relieved that there are only 8 hours standing between you and your wonderful weekend, to come to realize that it is in fact Thursday instead of Friday. Those silly little 8 hours just doubled with one measly look at the date on your cell phone.

Well, as you have probably guessed by now, that happened to me this morning. Friday led me on and then broke up with me all before 7AM. To convince myself that this heartbreak was simply just a bad dream, I forced my eyes closed for five more minutes, checked my phone again, and realized it was really over. My dream day had been replaced by his half as amazing rebound.

As opposed to eating tubs of Ben and Jerry's behind my desk, I thought I would just share this sad news with y'all.  Anyone else going through the same thing?

On another note, the Super Bowl is right around the corner. Though my beloved Tyrod's team did not make it to the big game, I am excited to see the commercials game unfold. I will be trying to take home the title of Susie Jessie Homemaker this Sunday, so stay tuned for what recipes I try and tackle (pun intended)!

1 comment:

  1. JESSSSSSIIIEEEEEE HOOOMMEEEMAKKKKEEERRR!!!!

    From,

    Jon

    ReplyDelete