Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Next 100!

First and foremost, I cannot believe I am over the 100 mark in blog posts. A huge, huge thank you to all of you who have read this, laughed a little, put up with my crazy posts, challenged cooking, and so much more. You have no idea what it means to me :)  When I started this blog I had no idea how much I would cherish it. How many people have a basic account of their post college life that they can look back on for years to come? And the fact that people actually read and enjoy it, that truly blows my mind (in a very great way). SO thank you, thank you, thank you for reading the good, the bad and the ugly. You are the best.

Secondly, can y'all believe this weather?! I have been trying to take full advantage of these spring like temperatures because I just love this type of weather. Who doesn't? One of my favorite past times is to throw on some shorts, lace up the tennis shoes, and head out for a walk around the Richmond neighborhood of the day. Normally this means alternating between Libbie/Grove, Carytown, Monument, River Road and those areas in between.

I recently took one of my favorite routes and ended the walk with a trip through the grounds of the VMFA. As I turned the corner and headed home, I was left with this image:


What a perfect way to end a day, and begin the next 100 blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment