Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Christmas in February!

Last night I received a surprise inbox delivery from Birchbox! After multiple days of stalking my g-mail account, I have finally been taken off of their waiting list!! I did not talk to anyone for the next 5 minutes as I excitedly signed up, filled out my beauty profile, and basked in the glow of being a Birchbox member.

For those of you who have not heard of this company, Birchbox is reinventing the way people perceive and use samples. They changes them from something you toss into a drawer, to a wonderful surprise that you cannot wait to try. Each month a Birchbox will be waiting on your doorstep. The box is filled with 4-5 samples they think you'll love, based on your beauty profile. When you find yourself in love with one of your new samples, you can even buy the full size version right off Birchbox's website!

Another added bonus: Good bye TSA problems, hello travel sized beauty.


Image Via Birchbox.com

I have been on the subscription waiting list for about two weeks and am so excited to finally receive my first package next month! These subscriptions are perfect for yourself, your bridesmaids, your friends, and more. Sign up today at Birchbox!

Birchbox offers yearly ($110), monthly ($10 per month) and gift subscriptions.

Stay tuned for my March Birchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment