Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Zac Brown Band!

This is the first Sunday in a long time that I have been so, so excited about! We went to a cookout, watched part of the Kansas game, and the jumped in the cabs to head to the Richmond Coliseum!

The Girls!

And the Guys!
As soon as the guy's cab got there (they had to wait for a later one), Jon and I headed down to stake out a good spot near the stage. We were lucky enough to be the third row back, and we had the best view I have ever had at a concert. It was incredible.

When they first came out

Then they came out and played right in front of us!
See them behind us?! I was so excited!

It was such a wonderful night of singing and dancing along to Zac Brown Band's incredible music. I seriously love their songs. It was the perfect way to end out a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment