Monday, April 2, 2012

April Fools

It is always fun to play a little joke on the unexpecting. So for all you who were successful in the fooling yesterday, congratulations on your engagements, elopements, pregnancies and any other tricks you came up with.

Usually I am pretty aware of April 1st and all the April Fools jokes circulating. However, this Sunday I was truly off my game. I had no idea it was April 1st until it was too late and a joke had already been played on me.  Lets just say my parents got me, they got me real good.

Along with all the good tricks, April 1st also means the start of a new month! I cannot wait to share some of the new adventures this month will bring with y'all, as well as some things from the end of March.

But for now, I am wishing you all a very happy April!

No comments:

Post a Comment