Thursday, March 15, 2012

"The Hunger Games"

Ok, I caught the fever. For the first few nights of this week I was too immersed in "The Hunger Games" to do much of anything else. Really, this girl - who usually follows a very strict 90 year old lifestyle including 5:30 dinner and 9:30 bed - stayed up until 2 AM twice because I could not put the book down. 



I have finished all three books and convinced a certain someone to go see the movie with me, all in five days. (The second part of that statement being the most difficult...)

I was a little apprehensive about the books, mostly because Harry Potter is my main squeeze, but I finally opened my heart to another series. I could not be more thrilled that I did. Suzanne Collins' writing will have you captivated from the moment you open "The Hunger Games" until the minute you tearfully set down "Mockingjay".

If you are looking for a new book to read, you must pick up "The Hunger Games".  You will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment