Monday, March 12, 2012

My March Birchbox!


It's finally here, I received my first Birchbox of the year! I could not have been more excited to see that little pink box waiting patiently on my doorstep! I, not so patiently, ran and scooped it up, immediately opened the package, and found six wonderful samples waiting for me inside!


Please excuse the quality - I was too excited to use my real camera.

The contents!!

The six samples were:
· AHAVA - Essential Day Moisturizer for Normal to Dry Skin
· Annick Goutal - Eau d' Hadrien
· Color Club - Nail Lacquer in Peace Out Purple
· Jouer - Luminizing Moisture Tint
· Orofluido - Beauty Elixir
· Tea Forte - Skin Smart Teas

Descriptions of each sample

I am already a huge fan of Annick Goutal (Petite Cherie is the perfume I always use), but the rest I am pretty unfamiliar with. I cannot begin to describe how pleased I am with my Birchbox purchase, and cannot wait to try out all of these wonderful items!

As you can see from the card, along with a description of the product, they also give you the price of the full size item. If you fall in love with the sample, you can head right over to their website and purchase the real thing. How convenient!

Sign up for Birchbox here!
Oh Birchbox, its already love at first sight.  Is it too soon to be anticipating April's arrival?! 

2 comments:

  1. SO fun!!! First, I didn't even know you had a blog...I'm adding it to my blogroll & going to spend the morning reading it. Second, I just signed up for birchbox and I'm so excited to receive my first box! Love the samples that you received...Agreed Annick Goutal is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete