Thursday, March 22, 2012

Erin McDermott Jewelry

Happy Thursday everyone! Thursdays always seems like a breath of fresh air because Friday is right at your finger tips. And who doesn't love a good Friday?

Things have been absolutely crazy around here!

A few weekends ago I had a happy hour/jewelry show at our apartment. I was absolutely thrilled to have so many of my friends in one place! For the show, Erin McDermott graciously offered to come up from Charlotte and share her beautiful designs with everyone.

Of course, being the inexperienced host that I am, I completely forgot to take pictures because I was too busy running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Classy description right?

For about three hours we drank wine, snacked on delicious appetizers, tried on jewelry and purchased the pieces we couldn't live without. And let me tell you, there were a lot of those pieces. :) I cannot begin to describe how talented Erin is, but I can say that I get more compliments on her jewelry than any other brand I have purchased. The pieces are unique, high quality, and absolutely beautiful. Not to mention, Erin may be the sweetest person you will ever meet. 

Erin attends many shows in Charlottesville and Richmond, as well as other cities around the East Coast. At these shows she offers a number of one of a kind pieces that are not found on her website (which I highly recommend you see!). AND Good news for all of your Richmonders: Erin will be in Richmond next weekend, March 30, at the Bizarre Bazaar! However, if you are unable to attend an event you can browse or purchase from her website.  http://erinmcdermott.com/

Here are a few examples of her wonderful designs (*all images VIA Erin's website):



1 comment:

  1. awe!! this totally just made my day and put the biggest smile on my face. thanks so much!! can't wait to see you next weekend. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete