Friday, September 2, 2011

15 Minutes of Fame

Alright, make that 15 seconds.

As I mentioned, I headed to Roanoke on Monday night for a big meeting and got to spend some much needed time with my little sis! Katie just moved into the sorority house and had saved me a spot to snuggle with her in her new bed. Or at least that was the plan until I arrived and saw this.....


Katies Bed
...see the two magazines I laid across to show the size....how in the world were two people going to fit in there?! So instead of  spending a night praying I didnt fall off the side of the bed whenever Katie wiggled her big toe, we decided a blow up matress on the floor was the way to go.

After Katies childhood stuffed animal fell off and hit me in the head later that night, I knew we had made the right decision. I mean if a poor little dog was sent flying off the bed, imagine what my fate had been.

Before the actual slumber part of the party began, Katie treated me to Zaxbys and a trip to the Roanoke Star. After 4 years of living in the NRV I had never made it here, and am so happy I finally got the chance!




When we arrived at the Star Katie informed me we could send people a website and they would see us at the star. I, of course, jumped on the opportunity and sent the website to Mom, Cetta and Jon. Which lead to this.....




You can always count on Concetta for a few good laughs. We finally were able to get a screenshot of ourselves and, in turn, savored every moment of our 15 seconds of fame.

Katie and i on the bench!


Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment