Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Here Comes October!

I cannot believe September is almost over! I would be sad time is flying by, but I selfishly love October. The next few weeks/weekends will bring some really exciting things, so I absolutely cannot wait!

Here's a little line up of some of I get to look forward to on this Tuesday morning:
  • DC this Weekend
  • VT/Clemson Game in Blacksburg! (My First Game in B-burg Since I Graduated!!)
  • Seeing Wicked in Richmond
  • My birthday :)
  • Reavis and Sarah's Engagement Party!
  • LA Vacation with Jon! (One Month from Today!)
I absolutely cannot wait to see all of my favorite Hokies, spend the night celebrating my good friends, and take on Hollywood with Jon - along with all the other stuff in between! It is certainly setting up to be a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment