Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

To celebrate Labor Day weekend this year, Jon and I bored a plane for Atlanta after work on Friday. My cousin Amy, her husband Chinda and my other cousin Adam all live in Atlanta, with the cutest little man in the world (Amy and Chinda's son) Colton. A mini-vacation + getting to see your family = heaven.


Colton!

Over the course of the weekend we were able to go to the lake, visit an art festival in Marietta, tour downtown Atlanta (and dragon-con in this case), and spend much needed time laughing/relaxing with each other. Now of course, it would be no trip to the south for me if I did not insist upon Zaxbys at least once. So we went there, twice. :) (thanks Amy and Chinda!)


Chinda, Jon and Adam hanging out on the boat

Enjoying the lake with Amy and Colton

Marietta with Amy

As for Jon, I think he passed the family test. Or at least I know he did with Colton, who would wake Jon up every morning by coming in the room and saying "rise and shine Jon, wake up!" and then bring him a few toys to inspect.

Best buds, and Jon's human alarm clock

As Jon and I waited at the airport, we couldn't stop talking about our amazing labor day weekend. The trip was everything I hoped it would be and more and I am counting down the days until our Bryson family Christmas back in ATL.

Waiting at the ATL airport after an amazing vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment