Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, Nama!!

I would like to take the time this morning to wish my grandma, Nama, a very happy birthday!! She, like Papa, has been such a wonderful constant in our entire families' lives. She taught me every travel game I know, gives the best hugs in the world, and is responsible for my love of photography. From the beginning, her and Papa have shown us what it means to be a strong, loving family - and for that I could not thank them enough.

Nama always makes each birthday special for me, and while I will not see her tonight, I hope this helps make this one special for her. So Nama, here is to many, many, many more. Thank you for being such an amazing grandmother, and inspiration to us all!!  I love you!!



Me and Nama in Florida


No comments:

Post a Comment