Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April Birchbox!

A little pink package greeted me at the doorstep this Friday and I could not have been more thrilled for its arrival! My monthly Birchbox was finally here! 

The contents of April's Birchbox!
This month the theme of my Birchbox was organic products (based in part upon the survey I answered) and so far I have loved them all! These items were:
  1. Befine Skincare Sampler (Exfoliator and Moisturizer)
  2. Lulu Organics - Lavender and Clary Sage Hair Powder
  3. Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift Perfume
  4. Zoya Nail Polish
  5. Yes To Blueberries - Brightening Facial Towelettes 
In other random Birchbox news, it seems Birchbox has also started a Birchbox Men. For 20 dollars a month the men can join in on the sample fun too! 

Sign up for Birchbox here!

2 comments:

  1. Your Birchbox this month was way more exciting than mine! I do love the shade of the Zoya nail polish though. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully they will all continue to get better as the months go on, especially as they grow in members! I read you can also redo the questionnaire to try new products as well. I hope everything is going well!!

    ReplyDelete