Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday Top Three

Ok, I know. Enough of these top three things, time for a real post. BUT I promise I am working on that. In the meantime I figured I should at least keep up the new tradition!

1. Wine glasses with built in straws

Picture via Pinterest


Some more sophisticated wine lovers will look at these and know they are for delicately sipping port wine, but I see them as a great way to maintain your pearly whites during a wine night. No more purple mouth in pictures?  Count me in. That is certainly worth 20 dollars!

2. Braclets that give back

Picture via Same Sky - Deck the Halls Braclet
Everyone who reads this blog knows I feel a connection to Africa, so when I saw this website I knew I had to include it in the Top Three. All of these braclets are made by African women, and the proceeds help support them. Not only do they help a women in need, but they are cute! What a perfect stocking stuffer! 

3. An impressive Hokies win!!!!

So this one, much like the the Humor one last week, does not really qualify of a material thing but I know it would make so many people happy tonight! I hope everyone plans on cheering on the Hokies tonight as they take on Ga. Tech! Let's Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment