Wednesday, November 23, 2011

10 Things I am Thankful For

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I wanted to share a few things I am thankful for:
  • My family. For always supporting me in everything I do and letting me make the mistakes I needed to, just to learn from them. For helping me find my footing after I had made those mistakes and always, always loving me no matter what.
  • CCW and JEF. Yea, yea - y'all are special. And since you both hate mushy gushy, just keep the laughs a comin'. <3
  • My amazing friends. The best in the world. period.
  • Microwaves. Because seriously, how else would I eat?
  • Hokies!!! (National Championship perhaps???? (Oh and a little Thanksgiving prayer too: PLEASE GOD beat UVA!!!!))
  • My Job.
  • Traveling! One of the things I am so lucky to get to experience, and so thankful for it.
  • Christmas time!!! (should probably be higher on the list). Sorry Thanksgiving but as much as I enjoy this thankful post, I love Christmas time 100000000 times more. It is TRULY the most wonderful time of the year.
  • Growing up on the water. Such an amazing thing to wake up to, and something I miss everyday in Richmond
  • YOU! For reading this blog, and (hopefully) enjoying it!
Happy (almost) Turkey Day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment