Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Papa!!

Even though it is now 3 days late in the blog world, happy birthday to my amazing grandfather!! He is the one responsible for my love of homemade meals and southern food, but also the guy that has spent the last 22 years being a wonderful constant in my life. He has taken us cross country in the RV, been the source of more stories than even the best writers can produce, taught over half the family how to fish, and spent plenty of lazy Saturday afternoons watching cartoons with us. I think all of my family members will agree we have been blessed with two of the best grandparents anyone could ask for, ones who set an example for us every day in both love and life.

So here is to many, many more happy birthdays Papa! We all love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment