Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"All Shook Up"

What a Tuesday!

The morning had quickly come and gone and we were on to the second half of the work day when our building started violently shaking for a little under a minute. A few "what in the worlds'" and panics later we were outside learning what we had just felt was, in fact, an earthquake. At that moment everyone was thinking the same thing "Hold on, an earthquake in Virginia?!?" At least I certainly never thought I would see that in my lifetime. I guess I can check "experience an earthquake" off my bucket list.
Luckily there was minimal damage, and I am so thankful everyone is ok!

Here's to hoping we all safely escape the next natural disaster targeting the East Coast, Irene. Everyone stay safe and enjoy the beautiful weather while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment