Friday, April 1, 2011

Well, What Do You Know

So...turns out I might be a hockey fan after all. No, I do not want "Ovie" to father my first born child, but I wouldn't mind attending a game or two every once in a while. Who knew you could get wine at a hockey game?! Or watch little kids skate around at half-time (?...is it half-time if there are two?)? Well- you can! After the first 15 minutes the initial shock of the cold arena and overwhelming sea of red wore off and I was ready to show my Caps spirit. I am going to go ahead and venture out by saying I was good luck, after all they did win in overtime!

While I was there I discovered that if I was ever going to become the Millionaire  Young Professional Matchmaker I would send all of my women clients to Caps games. Jon did not appreciate this revelation too much last night, but HELLO where else would you find more eligible men in one place? So really becoming hockey fans could be a good investment for all of the women who are as apprehensive as I was.

After that valuable piece of info, I am off to pick up some things for tomorrow. My sister decided we should have brunch for everyone as a post race celebration- so naturally mom and I got right to work and made something....if a payment to the local bakery counts...

Thanks Jean-Jacques for helping us out, I'm gonna really need it after all that cheering tomorrow! :)


Oh and of course happy April Fools everyone! Between Concetta's pregnancy and Elyse's engagement it seems there is a lot to celebrate this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment