Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Do You Want The Good News or Bad News?

Good News: After months of being a professional weekend tourist in Northern Virginia I have made some very exciting discoveries!

Bad News: I cannot blog about said discoveries until after May 1.

I am sure you are all dying to know the ins and outs of the city according to me, but unfortunately you will have to wait. That weekend, particularly April 29th, is going to be full of surprises and celebrations for W&C.

While the media has done a great job of broadcasting this date, they seem to be missing the real importance behind it, not to mention royally (pun intended) screwing up the names....who are Will and Catherine anyways??? I'm talking about Will and Concetta here, duh.

April 29th is Concetta's birthday!

As she becomes one year older and wiser, she will bring the celebrations to DC for a double date weekend! Jon and I have been busy planning the momentous occasion, and until the birthday-girl to-be sees the sights (and couple surprises we have up our sleeves) I will not be able to blog about them. Oh well, I guess you will just have to rely on tripadvisor for now.



This weekend should also be full of excitement as my whole family heads to Alexandria for my cousins wedding! I cannot wait to share details of the beautiful event with you as well....looks like some good blog material is on its way, and I for one can't wait! 

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment