Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Little Bit Of Web Surfing...

....leads to an unexpected photo gallery discovery!

While I have already written a little about the November race and our team's namesake, I was browsing the Purplestride website this morning and found some cute (and in some cases very funny) photos from the race that I thought I would share:



Preparing for our 5K...(the beer box was for our stretching game)!
 

Right before Cetta accepted her award


Haha Hey Joe!

Run Smi-lson Run! :)


Part of Team Pauli's Girls during the race


First Place Fundraisers!

Since this event certainly has a special place in my heart, I want to strongly encourage everyone to get involved. The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network puts on a large number of Purplestride 5k's all across the nation - with one in Washington DC coming up June 18!

As for Team Pauli's Girls, I can't wait for Purplestride '11.  First place, we've got our eye on you....again!

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment