Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Celebrations Continued

We're baaack! Well actually, I am back. I left Jon in LA after he met Chuck Lorre on the WB lot and made it big, BUT we will have to save that story for another day. 


For now, I will go back a few days/weeks to my birthday. Once the work day had ended, I headed home and got ready for party complete with friends, food, drinks and games at our house. Jon even provided a carrot cake (my favorite) with the word "LUV" on it, since "LOVE" would have been too time consuming to write out. It was so much fun hanging out with everyone who made it, and of course a friendly game of Kings never hurts.

Best present ever: Zaxby's Sauce!!
Post Pizza, Kings and Cake!
That weekend, some Hokies made a pit-stop in Richmond before we all headed to Tappahannock for Reavis and Sarah's engagement party. On Friday, me, Brandy, Brad, Ryan, Gina, Emily and David headed into the Fan and celebrated every occasion we could think of... including the person who built really big Polar Bear (you Richmonders know what I am talking about). After so many shots stories and a taxi ride through Cook Out, we called it a night in order to prepare ourselves for the big party. 

A picture of us dancing...that's weird. :)
We slowly rolled out of bed on Saturday morning, and got ready for the exciting day ahead. It began with a little recovery shopping, and ended with an incredible party celebrating our friends. Seriously, it put every engagement party I've been to to shame. I could not imagine a more beautiful setting to spend time with so many great people, and I am already so excited for wedding season to roll around!! 
The Bride to Be, Gina, and me before the Bon Fire
Sunday, of course, came too quickly. I left Tappahannock, after what could have rivaled the world's biggest sleepover, and headed to Hampton for some family time. My grandparents are still in town, so not only did this mean I got to see them, but I also got to enjoy some of their amazing cooking. Shrimp, french cut potatoes, green beans, and a peach cobbler....my absolute favorite, and the perfect way to conclude the birthweek celebrations. 

So THANK YOU again to everyone who called, facebooked, texted, partied, or celebrated with me in any way. As you saw in the previous post, 23 is already amazing and I cant wait to see what the rest of the year has to bring. 

Stay tuned for our amazing trip to LA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment