Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Family Photo

My grandmother just sent me this picture (she has email AND facebook....coolest grandma ever), and I just had to post it. While my family does a lot together... like take on lions in Africa and play intense games of Brain Teasers and/or Catchphrase during Christmas...we hardly ever have a good picture of the four of us.

My poor dad, blessed with three wonderful women, has heard every excuse in the book: "I don't feel cute", "She is on my good side", "Its too cold/hott/rainy/snowy/foggy/early/late for a picture".  And usually one of those excuses comes out the second the four of us are together and ready to pose. Not to mention the times when we do finally take a photo and the dreaded "Oh my Gosh delete that now!" or "I just want to see it....whoops it deleted!" happens. (Whoever said a house full of women wasn't interesting?!)

However, at my Aunt's wedding we had finally run out of excuses and were ready for our close-up.
Christmas Card next year? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment