Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's the Hap-Happiest Season of All

At 8AM December 25th I jumped out of bed, turned up my stereo (which I had left on 101.3 all night to enjoy the Christmas music), and ran to the hallway window right above where my dad was standing outside. I quickly opened the window and began singing "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year", as loudly as possible, along with the music.

It was here, finally, my favorite day of the year!

I must have been very good this year because Santa was certainly good to me. Not only did I get some incredible presents, but I got to spend the day with so many people I love.

As a tradition, after opening presents in the morning, Katie and I headed out to get our family lunch of....wait for it... Chinese! Beleive it or not, we are almost positive that is the only place you can pick up food on Christmas day...and yes, we were the only people there. The good news is we do have a more traditional Christmas (un-catered!) dinner with the whole Lockwood clan, but the Chinese food certainly is wonderful as well.

After a night filled with family, we went to walk everyone out, and were greeted by snow! On Christmas! We were expecting it to stop shortly after, which it almost always does in Hampton, so you can imagine our suprise when we woke up Sunday morning....


Katie and I enjoying the snow!
 We have over 10 inches, and it is still snowing!

I will have to blog about the rest of the weekend later, its time for another Netflix Documentary! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment