Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MAY I?

May I just say that I believe this month is going to be the second best month of this year....at least until December rolls around and throws some Christmas cheer in the mix....? 


Why is May going to be so great? Because our family is at off on another adventure!! Katie will be sitting this one out so she can take a summer class in the Bahamas (seriously, how lucky is that?!), but the rest of us we will be headed on a mini European vacation! 


Mom and I will start out our trip in the south of France with Concetta and Christie for some mother and daughter R&R. We will then travel to Paris to meet up with Dad, Jon (on his first international vacation!), Alice and Wayne. After some best friend time in the SOF and some family time in Paris, Jon and I will catch the train to London, which is where we will be staying for the remainder of the trip. 


I absolutely cannot wait to spend time traveling with so many people I love (though I will miss my baby sis)! I will be leaving in less than a week, but if you have any recommendations for any of the above countries please send them my way!!!! 


Is anyone else headed on a vacation soon?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment