Monday, May 21, 2012

Home Again, Home Again.

At the end of every vacation my grandparents used to say "Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jog". Now, every time I am heading back to my home, that phrase always comes to mind. For some reason it makes the sad thought of leaving a wonderful vacation a little better, even if you are still wishing for a few extra vacation days to appear out of thin air. 


After some much needed R&R 11 days of running around three wonderful cities - we are all back from Europe! While it is good to be back in the land of oversized portions and weaker currency (haha), I certainly miss my most recent brush with European life.


There is A LOT to write about but for now I just wanted to have a quick pop in while I readjust to real life.  However, I am very glad that returning to that "real life" has meant returning to a great job, seeing good friends, and attending a bridal shower and a graduation party.


I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their summer! Congratulations to all of the graduates and all of the brides (and grooms) to be. Doesn't it seem like time is flying by?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment