Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Looking Forward to 2012

With the constant Christmas chatter (at least on my part), it is easy to forget that the New Year is right around the corner. Instead of trying to figure out a silly, fast lived resolution, I am going to focus on appreciating every moment and the blessing of all the exciting things ahead. I have a feeling 2012 is going to be a good one!!

Here are a few of the events 2012 has in store:
  1. Ringing in the New Year in Nashville with Jon, Concetta and Will.
  2. Weddings for two of my good friends, and all of the festivities that come along with them :)
  3. Lion King on Broadway, again!
  4. Family Vacations (our very own version of where in the world is Carmen Sandiego the Lockwood family?!)
  5. France with my best friend and our Moms
  6. My little sister's 21st birthday!!!!!
  7. And so, so much more.
Here is to many more wonderful memories and a very, very happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment