Friday, June 3, 2011

Time Flies

Well here we are at another Friday. SO much has been going on recently, and it certainly wont be slowing down this weekend.  As I type, everyone is on their way to Richmond for Gina's bachelorette! It seems like yesterday I was writing about Ryan and Gina's engagement and now their wedding is only 3 weeks away!!

For now I will just have to leave you with a short photo recap of the past few weeks until I can sit down and really do it justice.


Braved the Rain for the National Harbor Food and Wine Festival

Jon's First Stay in Hampton

Mom and Jon at Rea's (our childhood nannys) Wedding

Gwynns Island with the Fernandez Family (***this picture was taken about 2 minutes before Reavis told me he was engaged!!!!! SO ALSO, CONGRATULATIONS WILL AND SARAH!!!!!!)


My Office Countdown to Africa


And, Of Course, Anxiously Awaiting Their Arrival!!


Now maybe you understand why there has been no time for blogging! I hope the photos hold you over until all the stories (which are totally worth the wait) ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment