Monday, June 20, 2011

Gina's Bachelorette!

Well the time has come for Ryan and Gina to get married! In fact, they will be Mr. and Mrs. by the end of this weekend. I cannot believe how quickly their engagement has gone by!!

Gina, Sarah, and Emily all headed down to Richmond for the Bachelorette celebrations. Since Brandy and I both live here, Richmond seemed like the easy decision for a location. I was only able to attend the Friday portion of the celebrations so I invited everyone over for a little happy hour and catch up session. I was so excited to see everyone, get a look at all the new engagement rings (Sarah and Emily), and talk about the upcoming wedding for Gina! Have I mentioned I cant believe how fast time flies?


Our Happy Hour Napkins

We had decided this would be the low key night, but knowing us it went from casual glasses of wine and champagne to shots of whipped cream vodka in a matter of minutes. We headed out to the bars for yet another crazy night together.  


A Sip for Every Whistle

I was so sad to miss the Saturday night portion of this weekend but I am counting down the days until we all get together again, this time to officially celebrate the new husband and wife!


*I have about 100 pictures from Friday but my camera is in Hampton so I will have to entertain you all with them at a later date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment