Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dreaming of South Africa

It seems the weekends somehow pass by faster and faster and I feel like I barely have time to blink between Friday and Sunday. A few extra days off seem to be exactly what the doctor ordered, which is why I cannot wait for our annual family vacation. As I previously mentioned, this time we are packing up our bags and heading to South Africa! June 28th cannot come soon enough in my mind, but instead of wishing the days away, I've decided to just look at the pictures and daydream until then.

As for our itinerary: After a few days on our own exploring Cape Town, we will head to Zambia for our safari (I will save all of the in depth details for after the trip!). If the images below aren't what dreams are made of, I'm not sure what is.


Where we will begin: Cape Town


One of our camps in Zambia, Sausage Tree Camp. I think I may never want to leave.

Also at Sausage Tree Camp...just a causal swim next to the Elephants
 I cant wait to see this little guy on one of our Safaris!!


And, of course, begin the days with this....

....and end them with this.

Who wants to come in my suitcase?!

No comments:

Post a Comment